Waitrose / John Lewis Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
For information about Waitrose / John Lewis gifts cards, e-gift card and gift vouchers please click HERE
The above link includes more information including details of the different cards we do, how to order, gift card expiry, gift card balances and gift card order refunds.Self-help Queries-Customer support for Gift Cards and e-gift cards-
Customer Support team are on 0330 1234 024.
I've ripped my gift vouchers can I still use them online?-
You'll still be able to use your Gift Vouchers as long as you can still enter the voucher number along with the security code.
What are your Gift Cards made out of?
Our grey gift cards are made out of Ginkgo board.
Where is a Gift Cards pin number?
On the back side of the card, in the lower right corner, under the scratch-off panel.
Envelopes for Gift Cards -
Waitrose sells envelopes and a range of greeting cards with envelopes in Waitrose shops.
Cancelling an order that uses gift vouchers-
If you cancel an order that you paid for in whole or in part by gift voucher/s, then you will need to call John Lewis Gift Card Services 0330 123 0350 to reclaim the amount used.
How do I use gift vouchers online-
John Lewis and partnership card gift vouchers can be used online with Waitrose.com.
To use a gift voucher as payment /part payment for an order:
1. Complete your shopping, and click on Checkout in your Trolley Summary which will take you to the Order Preview page.
Please note: once a voucher has been redeemed, it cannot be used again. If the value of the gift voucher is greater than the cost of the total order, the difference will be credited back to your payment card.
2. Click Continue to payment details. Under the Payment of Gift Vouchers heading on this page enter the 10 digit serial number of your voucher into the Serial number box. You will find this number in the bottom right-hand corner of the voucher.
3. Enter the 7 digit security code in the Security code box. To find this number scratch off the panel on your voucher to reveal the code beneath. Please note: once this panel has been scratched off, the voucher will not be valid in branches.
4. To add another voucher just click on Add another voucher and repeat the steps above.
5. You can use up to 10 gift vouchers per order.
6. Once your voucher details have been entered, click on Place your order button at the bottom of the page
7. Your voucher will be validated and redeemed against your order. Your Order Confirmation will display the amount paid for by your voucher, against the total cost of your order.
Customers can purchase these online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com (not available in shops) and can be redeemed online or in shops. Customers present them on their mobile device or print out. The details of the e-gift card are identical to those of the physical gift card (barcode, card number, and PIN).