Replacement myWaitrose Card or Keyfob Guide
How to order a replacement myWaitrose card and use a temporary virtual card while you wait for your replacement.
Step 1 - How to order your replacement
Use this link to take you to the replacement card order form but before you do, please read the instructions below.
After clicking the link, make these 3 logical options (a desktop screenshot is below to aid you) and after clicking Contact Us the order form will appear..
If you need help, try the problem solving below or contact us via the number below.
- Select myWaitrose
- Select Replacement Card or Keyfob
- Scroll to and click on the Contact Us button that appears
Problem Solving for mobile phone or tablet
Nothing appearing after selecting "Replacement Card or Keyfob".
- You will need to force the page to reload by selecting another option from the menu, such as Shopping Online and Substitutions, and then reselecting myWaitrose and Replacement card or keyfob.
Step 2 - Temporary virtual card
If you know your Waitrose.com in details, you'll be able to view a temporary virtual card and use this until your card arrives.
- Ensure you are signed into Waitrose.com and then click here.
- Simply record the card number by writing it down or take a photo of it with your phone.
- Take this into the store with you, inform the cashier and they will input the card number for you.
- If you wish, there is the option to print the temporary virtual card.
Sorry, the page you requested could not be found-
This is because you are not signed into Waitrose.com (this is where you manage your personal details for myWaitrose). To solve this, simply click on "Sign in/Register" on the right and Sign in. Once you have input your email and password, please try the link again.
If having problems, please Contact Us
and we'll investigate.