Replacement myWaitrose Card or Keyfob Guide
Lost your myWaitrose card?
Simply order a new replacement card
Ordering your replacement myWaitrose card
You'll find an order form through our self-help menu and we recommend you read the instructions before clicking on the Order Form.
Problem-solving for mobile phone or tablet
We've included a desktop screenshot below to aid you if needed and depending on your device, you may have to scroll down a little to find the Contact Us button and order form. If you need further help, try the problem-solving section at the bottom of this screen or contact our Customer Care team via the link at the bottom of this page.
Nothing appearing after selecting "Replacement Card or Keyfob".
- You'll need to force the page to reload by selecting another option from the menu, such as Shopping Online and Substitutions, and then reselecting myWaitrose and Replacement card or keyfob.
Temporary virtual card
If you know your Waitrose.com log in details, you'll be able to view a temporary virtual card and use this until your card arrives.
Problem-solving- Sorry, the page you requested could not be found-
- Open a new internet window tab, go to Waitrose.com and sign in or ensure you are signed in to your account.
- Return to this tab and click HERE.
- Simply record the card number by writing it down or take a photo of it with your phone.
- Show the number to the cashier and they will input the card number for you.
This is because you are not signed into Waitrose.com (this is where you manage your personal details for myWaitrose). To solve this, go to Waitrose.com and simply click on "Sign in/Register" on the right and Sign in. Once you have input your email and password, please try the link again.
.If having problems, please contact our Customer Care Team and we'll be happy to help you.